mercredi 20 juillet 2011

A TV series put me on a strange track

A Wednesday night, i was watching one of my favorite TV Series : “Flash Forward” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XVeYwHJJq8. This TV series is loosely inspired by a scientific theory: Quantum Physics. This remembered me all the strange laws of this theory focused on sub atomic particles. This also remembered me a book I read several years ago: “A Brief History of Time” by Stephen Hawking. I don’t know exactly why but, all of a sudden, I was very excited by these ideas. My memories being very fuzzy I started to look on the web for more information.

After a few readings, including the book “The Grand Design” by Hawking, I found this video on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT50SV3W5K0 . Excepting a few sections that was too much “new age” to my taste, I found a lot of things very inspiring for me. All of a sudden, an idea sparkled in my mind: can those strange laws be used as a source of inspiration for a new paradigm for interactive storytelling?   I am now persuaded that it’s the case and I will try to explain how in my following posts, you will just have to endure my bad English ;-)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire